Catalyst & Chemical continues to expand its range of innovative products with the introduction of the UN certified rigid composite intermediate bulk container (IBC), the X-1.
The X-1 is an One-Way Package (OWP) that has been specifically designed to store catalyst for extended durations and is suitable for all modes of transportation.
The X-1 is a disposable single use IBC offered for direct sale and is sourced through CCC’s strategic global inventory and shipped directly to your location.
The introduction of the X-1 complements our proven fleet of pooled Catalyst-Bins and associated service offerings.
The X-1 provides a costs effective solution for long storage duration, transboundary shipments, maritime transport and remote projects. The X-1 is approved to package hazardous solids within IB codes 6, 7, 8 and packing group II & III and is available throughout our global network.
- 3 x 2 “ webbing belly band
- 4 x 1” webbing bottom position loops to hold straps in place
- Size & shape designed to maximize transportation efficiency 4300 lbs. max payload
- Construction materials can withstand temperatures up to 250F / 121C
- Top lift tested to a 6:1 safe working load, 25,800 lbs.
- Metal D-ring design for secure top lid closure
- Global availability – Inventory in North America, The Netherlands and Singapore
- Ship up to 260 empty X-1’s per 40’ sea container
- Approved for UN 3190 Class 4.2, self-heating solid, inorganic, n.o.s
- Approved for UN 3077 Class 9, Environmentally hazardous substance, solid, n.o.s
- Compatible with all processors worldwide
- Supported by CCC’s 25 years of catalyst packaging & logistics expertise
Capacity comparison to drums
One X-1 is equivalent to eight 55 gallon / 200 litre drums
X-1 will offer a significant advantage for ISO Container loading vs. alternatives allowing for payloads up to 4,300 lbs / 1.950 kg. – saving as much as 20% of freight costs.
|Tare weight||69 lbs||31,3 kg|
|Weight Capacity||4300 lbs||1950 kg|